Navigation Bar

 photo Home_zpsca6a7433.jpg  photo About_zps39ec60f0.jpg  photo Shop_zps2174b575.jpg  photo Video_zpsb0e41319.jpg  photo Lifestyle_zpseb3841f1.jpg  photo Contact_zps01e936d1.jpg

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

(CLASSICALLY) ROCK IT UP

All I have to say is that although I had a ton of fun at what is knows as the highlight of Milwaukee's summer... I am also so glad it is all over with. The 2nd to last night, also known as my 3rd night at the festival, I was fortunate enough to attend the concert of the summer. One Direction you ask... absolutely not (!) but one of the best bands of all time: Aerosmith!!! 

Top: Young, Fabulous and Broke, Shorts: Rich and Skinny, Shoes: Tory Burch, Ring: House of Harlow 1960, Necklace: JCrew, Bracelet: Joia.  

I am usually the girl who knows how to dress to an easy going/casual concert but this was far from easing going or casual. I found myself in the perfect place to put on my brown Rich and Skinny coated shorts (finally!) and an appropriate time to tease my hair. I had way to much fun accessorizing and playing up my makeup. 



 I like to think I rocked it (classically) like Steven Tyler... After being apart of that that concert I believe (I know) I was born in the wrong time. Dream on! 

9 comments:

  1. Love the shoulder cut outs!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your new follower! :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aerosmith is always an amazing night! Perfect open shoulder top to rock it out at this concert! Love your blog, doll :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great :)
    I am your new follower, will you follow back?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Outfit.You are so cute :)
    Come and visit my Blog:)

    http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing top.
    and shoes.

    pretty much the whole outfit =D

    ReplyDelete