Navigation Bar

 photo Home_zpsca6a7433.jpg  photo About_zps39ec60f0.jpg  photo Shop_zps2174b575.jpg  photo Video_zpsb0e41319.jpg  photo Lifestyle_zpseb3841f1.jpg  photo Contact_zps01e936d1.jpg

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

MY FALL PICKS 
It is fashions favorite season as well as mine when it comes to clothing. There is nothing better than putting on your favorite pair of boots and jeans while walking out of your house for a beautiful fall day. So my advice is to buy those fun transitional pieces for your fall season. 
Shoes: Guess, Clutch: Cole Haan, Necklace: House of Harlow 1960, Perfume: Chloe, Pants: J Brand, Blouse/Top: Equipment, Sweater: Equipment.  

Above is my choice for going out in fall. Coated denim is an essential and a fun way to mix up a boring pair of black pants (brands like J Brand and Rich and Skinny do it best) , booties, and a soft cashmere sweater like the emerald green one above. 

Belt: Hobbs, Sweater: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Lipstick: Nars, Top: Splendid, Jeans: Joes Jeans, Bag: Lucky Brand, Shoes: Converse.

This season a pair of vintage jeans are a must, not only because they're fun but because they give a spin on a pair of plain dark jeans. I insist on looking at Joes Jeans supply at once... I may have invested in a pair myself already. I am such a long sweater person and Marc Jacobs has this covered every season...it is worth the investment (I promise!). So grab your pumpkin spice latte (the taste of fall) and rush out with your slouchy boho bag. 

I hope all is well. Happy fall season everybody! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    I love the Guess shoes - they are amazing!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first look!

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete