Navigation Bar

 photo Home_zpsca6a7433.jpg  photo About_zps39ec60f0.jpg  photo Shop_zps2174b575.jpg  photo Video_zpsb0e41319.jpg  photo Lifestyle_zpseb3841f1.jpg  photo Contact_zps01e936d1.jpg

Tuesday, October 16, 2012


SIMPLE AND GOLD
Bag: Kate Spade, Pants: Alice and Olivia, Sweater: Rag & Bone, Shoes: Vince Camuto, Ring: Betsey Johnson, and Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs. 

My favorite color to mix and match with is gold, so why not emphasize it in a fun outfit for fall. Gold can easily be played up or dressed down especially with jewlrey. I chose this Marc Jacobs necklace and Betsey Johnson ring to bring some funk to the outfit but by still keeping it classy. There is nothing more fun than placing a Betsey Johnson ring on your finger...am I right? Find the boot that best suites you for this time of season. I chose this Vince Camuto boot because I have been drooling over the Rag & Bone pair for way too long. Lastly make your cozy fall sweater look fabulous with a polished colored purse. 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously coveting that Rag&Bone sweater!! So glad I came across your blog, you have some great posts! xox

    Alex

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete