Navigation Bar

 photo Home_zpsca6a7433.jpg  photo About_zps39ec60f0.jpg  photo Shop_zps2174b575.jpg  photo Video_zpsb0e41319.jpg  photo Lifestyle_zpseb3841f1.jpg  photo Contact_zps01e936d1.jpg

Monday, November 26, 2012

DARK BLUE ON LIGHT BLUE

What a crazy last couple months it's been here in Los Angeles. Living in downtown LA you never know what you will find...but really. Although taking these pictures late at night was probably not the smartest thing it was worth the results. 


I hope that you have been able to pick up that I am a sucker for denim...denim everything! I love pairing my favorite shirts with a pair of jeans from my collection. Although my love for flare jeans has not shown since I have moved here, I am still working on it.  

I strutted my denim on denim look in the very trendy downtown LA. I wore my favorite low rise jeans made by Hudson, they are super light and thin which is perfect for California. My denim top (just featured in Harpers Bazaar) went perfectly with my favorite boho bag by Lucky Brand

Jeans: Hudson, Top: Guess, Bag: Lucky Brand, Shoes: Sam Edelman

Top: JCrew, Jeans: Seven Jeans, Sunglasses: Ray-Bans, Lipstick: MAC, Shoes: Michael Kors

There is nothing more simple than denim on denim.

2 comments:

  1. stunning 'hollywood' looking photos!! I love how gorgeous you look just casually walking down the street at night :)

    Carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look, and I love what you've chosen to pair it with. Red lips with the denim are fabulous. I'm your newest follower :)

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete