Navigation Bar

 photo Home_zpsca6a7433.jpg  photo About_zps39ec60f0.jpg  photo Shop_zps2174b575.jpg  photo Video_zpsb0e41319.jpg  photo Lifestyle_zpseb3841f1.jpg  photo Contact_zps01e936d1.jpg

Monday, January 7, 2013


A LITTLE LACE AND SUN

This morning I put on my favorite Free People lace slip and brand new Rag & Bone boots and drove straight to the Santa Monica sun. 


I embarrass myself sometimes...

A little shopping, food and some California sun has never hurt anyone... Spending the entire day in Santa Monica was just a better reminder why I love the state that I live in.


Jacket: Gap, Sweater: Free People, Scarf: Brixton, and Necklace: Lucky Brand

Slip: Free People, and Tights: Urban Outfitters

Boots: Rag & Bone

1 comment:

  1. Love the background...makes me miss Santa Monica.
    Cute outfit!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete