Navigation Bar

 photo Home_zpsca6a7433.jpg  photo About_zps39ec60f0.jpg  photo Shop_zps2174b575.jpg  photo Video_zpsb0e41319.jpg  photo Lifestyle_zpseb3841f1.jpg  photo Contact_zps01e936d1.jpg

Friday, January 4, 2013


FLARED 
Top: Acne, Jeans: Joe's Jeans, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bronzer: Bobbi Brown, Ring: Lucky Brand, Hat: BCBG.

Going into the New Year I am sure like me you all have some sort of goal. I want to workout more, eat healthier (peanut m&m's count) and of course do well in school...typical. But the other day after discovering my favorite pair of flare jeans, I decided to make that one of my New Years resolutions. Not only do I want to replace my leggings with jeans but I also plan on wearing my very large flare jean collection. 

What is your fashion New Years resolution? 

No comments:

Post a Comment